Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

It never ceases to amaze

Even from the most unlikely of places, in the most strangest of moments, God provides yet again.

Almost everything I have had the benefit of participating in, has been covered by a friend. Even something as simple as seeing the must-see film Argo. To going to the DMA (and seeing some sweet posters by Toulouse-Lautrec). Food. Starbucks (I don't even love Starbucks, but I like it). etc. etc.

I. Am. Blessed.

Thank you Lord for the various ways in which you are providing the support I need for two more years in Argentina. I trust that this is where I belong.

Thank you friends: Heather and Richard, Christi, the Ammermans, the Avaras, the Masons, everyone who came to Painting with a Twist.. the list seems pretty endless right now.

A lot of love to be received allows for even more to give.

Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment