Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Debriefing

I am still a day and a half away from going to Texas. At first, I felt as if I should have gone home first, but now I definitely feel like this time is necessary.

Everyone should debrief, and possibly debrief everything they ever do, haha. No, but seriously. I have seen with children, after a game, it is so important to talk about the point of the game. What did you learn about yourself during the game? What do you think will happen the next time you play? They can be cheesy questions to a point, and yet oh so critical.

They teach you to think about the things you do and why you do them. They teach you, as Vicky said, that "people are never boring."

There is always something to be learned. About yourself, about others. About what NOT to do the next time..

Pardon me, I wrote all of the above while needing to go to the bathroom. You can imagine a gal swaying back and forth on the stool in the lobby where there are two free computers to use. Typing furiously. When no one was around, I ran to the bathroom, came back, read this and thought, "How rushed!!"

How silly.

Debriefing is cool. A picture to come.

Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment