Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Morena

She was born last Thursday at 6:17 in the morning (I read the time wrong, dad!). Unfortunately, I didn't get the text message until 6:40pm that this was so, which made for a pretty hectic run to the hospital to see the beautiful, 3.25 kg, little girl.

It was all a part of God's plan though, since He gave me the opportunity to share the gospel with the taxi driver, AND I got to see Ale and Morena even though visiting hours were already over!

I don't have much more to say because her beauty speaks for itself. She was born healthy, and Ale is already back in the institute. Well, we're both busily making bracelets now.. per usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment