Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Add it to the list

CPC is a daunting place. I had only heard of it a couple times, but going to it, alone.. was I ready?

When I came back to my lovely Cordoban home, I was welcomed with all of the finances of the household, including several unpaid bills. Hooray! (sarcasm sign)

And since most of them were vencidos, or late, it would mean that I would have to go to the dreaded CPC. That is, where the long lines are to lead you to where you ashamedly pay your said bills. It's a complicated process because you pay certain bills at certain locations, and others at others. Then there's the whole this is in another language factor.

I decided to walk the 20 minutes to get there so that I could pray for all the help I could get. And yes, it was complicated. Yes, I almost paid too much more than once. But in the end, I survived! All of our bills are covered and there will be no cutting off of power or water anytime soon!

-----
In other news, prayers are needed. I had a short talk with the director of the teen mom's home today and it looks like the girls aren't behaving too well. "I would like to speak with you before you talk with them," she told me. The meeting is at 4pm Argentina time. Pray that I would have the words to say and would be able to help more than hurt. Above all, that I would trust in the Lord every moment!

love and chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment