Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Note to self

Carlos makes a mean pollo al disco. Carlos, husband of Maria Elena, has to be one of the best persons to cook meat that I know.

Seriously. I can't move. I couldn't say no to a second plate, but I could say no to dessert.

That good.

If anyone comes to visit me, I will make sure you taste what I am talking about.

Note number two to self. I have learned how to make play doh. I will never buy that stuff again, because it is so easy, and loads of fun. Today at the institute with the gals, I made some dough in about 5 minutes, and everyone (and I mean everyone) was playing with their personal ball of dough (with color) for the full hour and a half that we were there!

Finally, some prayer requests:

1. For the family.
2. For my trip to the states coming up next Tuesday.
3. For Morena, daughter of Ale. She fell down hard yesterday and they are running some neurological tests--results come in soon.
4. I am giving a talk tomorrow night and Sunday night. One in English and one in Spanish. I feel like it's been awhile and I'm actually kind of nervous!


Thanks and chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment