Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A variety of cute moments

Here's a drawing from Luciano that he made during the sermon tonight. I was only halfway there, as we had a minor emergency when Morena dirtied her diaper and Ale had forgotten to bring a replacement. As I walked to the nearest kiosk to buy a single diaper (I bought two, just in case, for the future), I thought how random my life seems to be at times.

Then Javi and his written comment in English. I still don't understand what he was trying to say, but I laughed all the same.

I also enjoy every time Enrique from the church catches me with another instrument. He has often tried to get me to be a part of the worship team. And it's not that I don't want to, but the timing is usually off--I'm gone one weekend for a camp, another for something with OM, another for a long weekend vacation, etc. etc.

But oh his face when he saw me playing the guitar (I learned "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz!!!). Good times! In addition our short conversations to and from the girls' institute. Very thankful for his family, as I am now thinking about the encounter between his wife and I while we looked for kiddos for Escuelita this past Saturday.

Brings a smile to my face!

Oh the great peace that surpasses all understanding!
Chau, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment