Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

A full day

"What did I do today?" you ask.

In the morning, I prepared a few youtube videos for a youth group camp we'll be having next weekend. Our neighborhood teens are combining with the Santa Rosa youth group for a few days to talk about being rescued. Praying that a couple friends that Mily and Nieves invited can come!

As the camp is 200 pesos per person, we needed to utilize today to bake some Pasta Frola and sell it in our neighborhood to raise money. Sol and I baked, while the other girls played cards. I wanted to learn how to make this pastry, and I am looking forward to having a few more days like this--selling for youth group activities. It's a great way to get to know each other on top of learning more cooking skills.

Then I just stayed in Las Violetas, meeting up with Cleto and Adam for some soccer with the boys. I found some girls though, who weren't going to play, so I stayed with them and chatted. They are excited to meet next Monday to play cards and maybe share some mate.

Came home, showered, played the saxophone. I'm about to crash for the night. Although they are short paragraphs, there's a lot of personal soliloquies in there. A lot of revelations, and laughter. Busy days are so much cooler than unoccupied days.

No comments:

Post a Comment