Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mariposas at Iguazu Falls

Something that I've never encountered before was an overwhelming amount of butterflies. I have yet to visit a butterfly pavilion, though I hear they're pretty cool.

Any way, it was a blessing not only to see such a variety, but to even have a few of them land on us throughout our time there.









This one we found on our way back from Devil's Throat. I saw it moving just a little bit and investigated. Neat, eh?








I'm thinking of making some of these into book marks. Maybe add a cool verse to them or something.
















By far, the most fascinating of all the butterflies. Found myself entranced by the lines and colors. The other side of the wings are this translucent blue with red stripes. Beautiful!

Below I think is a moth. Nonetheless, with brilliant colors too precious to pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment