Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nombres

After my first day in the institute with younger boys who have no home, Javi asked me what I thought.

I said I didn't know for sure what he wanted to hear from me, but that all I could think of is how much I want to pray for these boys every day. "Me puede escribir los nombres de esos nin(y)os por mi?" I asked (oh my Spanish...). Honestly, I don't know what to say with these boys, nor do I always know what to pray. I just believe in a big God who knows what these boys need most.

And I figured that if you joined in prayer for me, how much more powerful might that be?!

Names:
Dario
Sergio (who goes by Chechu)
Rodrigo
Facundo
Sergio dos
Rodrigo dos
Nahuel
Jonatan

Thanks, and adios. Though I think I'm going to start using the more colloquially appropriate: chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment